The company provides a national service with dedicated project management up to and including 400kV. Services include a complete cable system design, planning, cable and accessory supply and installation service, safety management, excavation, duct installation and reinstatement, system bonding, cable jointing, and final test and pre-commissioning services.
The in-house design and governance capability provides full technical support throughout the life of a project. This is delivered by specialist design personnel and qualified jointers who are trained and certified to assemble the full range of manufacturers’ 132kV cable and accessories.
Instalcom hold Industry Accreditations, Lloyds NERS and Achilles Verify©.
Our services include both contestable and non-contestable works and we have extensive knowledge and experience on both new and maintenance works that ensures the delivery of cost effective solutions in a timely and safe manner.
Our reputation for providing a comprehensive EHV service professionally and to high standards ensures our client’s expectations are met and often exceeded.
• Project management
• Metering & instrumentation
• LV/HV underground cabling design and installation
• Cable jointing
• Duct installation and reinstatement
• Earthing system design and installation
• Soil resistivity/earth testing to determine earth system design
• Protection system design, installation, testing and commissioning
• Testing and commissioning of new and existing networks
• High voltage cable fault location and repair work
• Low voltage switchgear installation and maintenance
• High voltage switchgear installation and maintenance
• Substation design and construction
• Power Generation projects installations associated with land fill gas electrical systems and waste water treatment works.