Instalcom Limited require Fibre Engineers to join our highly experienced team of engineers working on various contracts across London and the south east. The focus will be installing new fibre optic cable and commissioning new fibre circuits.
The following skill sets would be required:
• Fusion splicing.
• OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) testing.
• Internal & External Cable pulling.
• Blown Fibre installation.
• Installation of Customer Termination Point.
• Proving of Network Infrastructure
All candidates should be self-motivated and innovative, always searching for a solution to the multiple problems that can be found in the field. But also have the ability to work collaboratively with their colleagues to push the main objective of job completion & customer satisfaction.
The work is based in London. Training will be provided but previous knowledge would be an advantage.
Please submit CV’s to – firstname.lastname@example.org